This past weekend featured a lot of family and a lot of action. It was Jessica and Mike's Wedding on Saturday surrounded by lots of associated events and family fun. Like one usually experiences during times like this, the whole thing flew by with lots of good memories and lots of well wishes for the newly married couple.
Most of the pictures we got are of the afore-mentioned family activities.

Pete was the DJ for the wedding and rented a super awesome disco ball for it. We tried it out at home prior to putting it through the paces on Saturday. The kids seemed to think it was pretty cool, although I suspect Eleanor may have been slightly wary.

Anders loved our Radio Flyer walker wagon and used it for it's catalog-worthy intended purpose. The little guy walked it up and down the dining room without pause and would even get frustrated when he couldn't get it over an incline (i.e. the kitchen threshold.) Man that little dude is cute.

Auntie Joyce stayed with us and provided us much appreciated and much needed child care. She also gave Eleanor this awesome tea set which she immediately took to. She has busted it out a number of times already and had a tea service with Clara (and others.)

I just liked this picture of Will and Sandy at the reception yesterday.

Carrie was totally unfazed by my robotic glare!

So I gave up and decided to look normal.

I took this picture and am totally proud of myself - it's one of the best pics of Carrie's parents i've ever seen.

Another good pic of Will and Sandy.

Anders was not to be shut out of the tea festivities. He is sporting a sweet new outfit from Baby Gap that Sandy got him. Look how he manages that spoon!

And as Carrie stated earlier, today was Father's Day and it was perfect. I got to spend the entire thing with my wife and little girl - who was in a great mood despite her lingering cold. She loved running up and down the Iowa River Power Dam and finished the day with an "I love you pop." Man, that's good stuff.
Thanks to our wonderful family for making and sharing a great weekend. We had a blast seeing all of you.
Love all the pictures! Thanks for hosting us, we enjoyed staying there, Great news - I found a wagon like yours on Craig's List for half price!
ReplyDelete