I showed this to Henry and the conversation went like this: Me: Who's that? H: That's Carrie! Me: What's she got? H: A baby! Me: Where is it? H: In its bed. (pointing to crib) Me: Where? H: In its bed! (again, pointing)
So.I guess he doesn't quite get the concept yet. Either that or he's as eager as the rest of us!!
Very nice. And cute maternity wear--you wear it well :) You know, from the beginning I've been predicting a girl. But lately I've been getting the boy vibe. Hmm...
I showed this to Henry and the conversation went like this:
ReplyDeleteMe: Who's that?
H: That's Carrie!
Me: What's she got?
H: A baby!
Me: Where is it?
H: In its bed. (pointing to crib)
Me: Where?
H: In its bed! (again, pointing)
So.I guess he doesn't quite get the concept yet. Either that or he's as eager as the rest of us!!
Very nice. And cute maternity wear--you wear it well :) You know, from the beginning I've been predicting a girl. But lately I've been getting the boy vibe. Hmm...
ReplyDelete