At the Ronalds house, I had to work on getting things cleaned up for the baby shower this coming weekend so there wasn't as much tangible progress as normal. But the house is cleaner and does look better. Sue is moving in this weekend so hopefully it's presentable.
Going into the weekend, the contractor finally poured the floor for the garage. It's not unlevel (i checked it with my inspectoring skills) but appears that way due to the alley slope. They did a nice job on it, and cut it the next morning which is what I wanted. It then proceeded to rain on it all weekend which gave it the proper water cure... perfect.
In the downstairs bath, I finished 90% of the painting, put some of the molding back on (we have to have a bit made as well), installed the shower rod and did a bunch of cleaning.
In the kitchen, I got things cleaned up. It was becoming a storage area and was getting quite messy. I hooked up the gas/electric for the new stove and pushed it into place.
I cleaned the bazillion tools off of the kitchen counter and scrubbed it down along with the sink.
Cleaned up the "storage" corner as well. The dishwasher is still stored in the box because it can't be installed under the current counter without some cutting and the counters might be getting replaced. You can also see the new green which we put on the wall to check out some color samples. It similar but softer than the old chartreuse color.



Dude, you are getting the shaft on the comments. I think you've gotta spice things up a little...
ReplyDeleteI like the color of the bathroom. The house looks great. Let O and i know when our room is ready. xoxo, s.
ReplyDeleteThat color is "Fling Green"... Carrie and I picked it to match the floor detailing which it does pretty well. The kitchen color is "Lettuce Alone."
ReplyDelete