
Yesterday the back yard was regraded with 64 tons of black dirt, fully seeded and mulched. It looks so much better than the lumpy drainage pit that it was. Now everything has a good flow and things should work better for fence installation and garage construction next week. The neighbor's drain is surrounded with an erosion sock.
Here's a view of it from the deck.
Here is our new Frigidaire stove.
Here is our new Kenmore fridge.
Here is the inside of it.
Here is the drywalled soffit that I built around the plumbing for the upstairs toilet.
Here is the painting I did in the "toilet nook" and pedestal sink areas so I can install them this weekend. The color is Fling Green. It matches the floor tile detailing.
Here is another view of the bathroom today. The shower is almost fully tiled. We have a couple bullnose tiles on order to finish up. Then it can be fully grouted and i'll put the fixtures in.



Two words: Erosion sock!
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought it was a giant
ReplyDeletebloated deep sea snake that had invaded the yard. Who knew?