um, sweetie, i think it has to do with the fact that a lot of brides want to wear their hair in some fancy up-do, which you can't do with short hair. and then once the thrill of the ponytail and french twist have worn off after the wedding, you cut it.
So cute!
ReplyDeleteYou must have just gotten married. All the girls cut their hair when they get married.
When I have a thin face maybe I'll go short again too.
What is it? A sign of your life ending? I thought people shored off all their hair to show that they are in mourning.
ReplyDelete-r
Be careful what you say, Brother.
ReplyDeleteum, sweetie, i think it has to do with the fact that a lot of brides want to wear their hair in some fancy up-do, which you can't do with short hair. and then once the thrill of the ponytail and french twist have worn off after the wedding, you cut it.
ReplyDelete-c
vary neece! you look great with short hair!
ReplyDelete