Also posted this on Betsy's Blog:
Four Things
---------
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. deli manager (sucked)
2. bus driver (fun)
3. engineering technician
4. construction inspector
Four Books I Love:
1. The Lord of the Rings
2. The Dragonlance Chronicles
3. Into Thin Air
4. Frog & Toad
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Iowa City
2. Fort Collins, CO
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Iowa City (in my own house)
Four TV Shows I Love:
1. LOST
2. Scrubs
3. Deadwood (HBO)
4. Changing Rooms
Four Places I'd Love to Revisit:
1. Germany
2. Maquoqeta Caves
3. Bemidji
4. 1112 E. Court St.
Four Things I Love to Eat:
1. reese's peanut butter anything
2. coffee heath toffee crunch (B&J)
3. carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
4. blue diamond almonds
Four Websites I Love:
1. Married to the Sea
2. Natalie Dee
3. Toothpaste for Dinner
4. NewEgg
-rob
No comments:
Post a Comment