all three of us were home yesterday afternoon--I80 was a mess, so i skipped my lunch meeting on campus and rob stayed home sick. here's six minutes of eleanor being her smart, silly self.
The video isn't delivered fast enough here in Grand Cayman for me to see it well, so I'll wait until I get home, but she's a cutie and her vocabulary seems to be crowing by leaps and bounds.
Eleanor- My , you've grown! You are so delightful and we thoroughly enjoyed watching your antics. And I love your hair!! Sofia says, "I like you movie. I like that you were so funny. I like that you had that hat on and were goign which way in all of the rooms. I like that you were funny because you put on your Pop's shoes. I like you, Eleanor. I love you. That's the end." Samantha
The video isn't delivered fast enough here in Grand Cayman for me to see it well, so I'll wait until I get home, but she's a cutie and her vocabulary seems to be crowing by leaps and bounds.
ReplyDeleteThat girl is VERY busy.
ReplyDeleteHi Eleanor! I like your hat! Kisses from Aunt Betsy!
XOXOXOXO
Eleanor- My , you've grown! You are so delightful and we thoroughly enjoyed watching your antics. And I love your hair!! Sofia says, "I like you movie. I like that you were so funny. I like that you had that hat on and were goign which way in all of the rooms. I like that you were funny because you put on your Pop's shoes. I like you, Eleanor. I love you. That's the end."
ReplyDeleteSamantha