Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



At 8:11, weighing in at 8lbs11oz it's Eleanor Ruby! Yes, it's hard to believe but one year ago this morning our beautiful daughter was born. What's more cliche than saying how time flies but what could be more true? I can't believe a year has passed, she's walking (nearly running now) all over the place and nearly talking. We're planning a parents party with her tomorrow and the BIG shindig next weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you darling girl. We're looking forward to seeing you real soon.

    Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Eleanor!!!

    Henry says "I wanna give you a nice, nice coyote. And when you grow up will you come over to my house and play baseball and basketball and football with me? Soon I'm so excited that it's your birthday Eleanor! Soon when I come over to Grandpa Bill's Iowa House I'll see you at his house. And I always love Eleanor. And I love Grandpa Bill. My mom's dad."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday E! Can't wait to see photos of your cake and party(ies) and hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete