Thursday, May 29, 2008

laundry

eleanor played with the empty laundry basket this afternoon while i was folding her clothes. here's what happened...



in the current banner photo, E is modeling the sweater i knit for brandy and mike's new baby benjamin. this was my second go-round with this pattern (cabin fever's "tasia's cardigan"--the first was the multi-colored malabrigo version i made for eleanor a few months back) and i used cascade yarns--lana d'oro wool for the body and cotton luna for the collar, cuffs and waistband.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 PM

    What a great video! So funny. She didn't appear to be frightened at all....just curious about what that basket was all about!
    And Carrie.....I am sooooo impressed with your knitting skills! I love the sweater (as I did the first). I'll have to get a copy of your pattern. I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, she's so different from even when we saw her in early march! it's crazy how fast they change. i'm glad you showed her walking! great sweater, as i'm sure ben will agree when he is next to model it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:11 PM

    holy crap - she is just so mobile! Excellent. Can't wait to see all youse guys this weekend...

    ReplyDelete