Eleanor romps here.
Yeah- that's not your jaw. I tried to Simpsonize myself, and came up with a pretty good one, but I couldn't email it. Is it because I didn't register, and just did it online?
sweet. Orion pointed out that most simpsons folks don't have chins. oh well. I think you should do Eleanor :)
Betsy, just click download picture to your desktop and then you can paste in on a post like any other pic.
Yeah- that's not your jaw.
ReplyDeleteI tried to Simpsonize myself, and came up with a pretty good one, but I couldn't email it. Is it because I didn't register, and just did it online?
sweet. Orion pointed out that most simpsons folks don't have chins. oh well. I think you should do Eleanor :)
ReplyDeleteBetsy, just click download picture to your desktop and then you can paste in on a post like any other pic.
ReplyDelete