Eleanor romps here.
I did the match thing on your daemon....did it change? I don't remember what it was before. I have a jackal. I'll share tomorrow.
Wait...now it changed....you had a rabbit....
How did it turn into a monkey? It had been going back and forth between a spider and a rabbit... People must be rating you, but not leaving comments.
I thought Rob was right on with his original assessment. I just posted mine. Now we will see what the rest of you think.
I did the match thing on your daemon....did it change? I don't remember what it was before. I have a jackal. I'll share tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWait...now it changed....you had a rabbit....
ReplyDeleteHow did it turn into a monkey? It had been going back and forth between a spider and a rabbit... People must be rating you, but not leaving comments.
ReplyDeleteI thought Rob was right on with his original assessment. I just posted mine. Now we will see what the rest of you think.
ReplyDelete