When i saw this picture, my heart just sank. Oscar (many know him as the perfect dog) never messes with anything when left home alone. Then I realized what's going on here. An alien spaceship landed on your roof, and an alien dog made his way down the chimney and chewed up your sofa -- that's their well-known m.o. Yes, I'm sure that's what happened.
oh thank GOD other people's pets are like ours. now your furniture looks like ours and i feel a little less bad about our cats and dog being hellions. now that your furniture looks like crap and you can still laugh at it, you must be ready for kids?! heehee.
Oh no!!! BAD DOG!!! BAD Oscar!!! No!
ReplyDelete(We might be open to a trade on a cat...you know, since your furniture is scratched up anyway....)
Holy crap!!!!!!!! Is it too corny to say Oscar must be in the dog house? Yes, I thought it might be! And I thought he was the perfect dog. Silly me.
ReplyDeletethank goodness my dog sticks to knitting needles and CDs - knock on wood!
ReplyDeleteWhen i saw this picture, my heart
ReplyDeletejust sank. Oscar (many know him as
the perfect dog) never messes with
anything when left home alone.
Then I realized what's going on here. An alien spaceship landed
on your roof, and an alien dog
made his way down the chimney and
chewed up your sofa -- that's their
well-known m.o. Yes, I'm sure that's what happened.
oh thank GOD other people's pets are like ours. now your furniture looks like ours and i feel a little less bad about our cats and dog being hellions. now that your furniture looks like crap and you can still laugh at it, you must be ready for kids?! heehee.
ReplyDelete